© 2019 Samantha Jenkins
I choose to carve out my own unique spiritual path, one step at a time.
I LOVE having the freedom to:
● Explore different spiritual ideas, tools, and practices
● Think my own spiritual thoughts
● Have my own subjective spiritual experiences
● Follow my own inner knowing, insights, and wisdom
● Embrace my inner-spiritual AND outer-material life (I want to feel authentic, inspired, nourished, and abundant in both)
I DON'T pursue spiritual ideas, practices, or tools that:
● Make me feel bad, wrong, diminished, or insecure (my inner critic can always do that)
● Dictate what I should think or do as a ‘good’ spiritual person (I've my own well-developed ethical and moral inner compass)
Philosophically, I align with Panentheism.
So, basically, I subscribe to the idea that there's a higher divine Source - a supreme cosmic ground of being - a powerful, spiritual-creative, energetic layer of reality - that permeates all things, but also exists beyond space and time.
I love having a mystical relationship, and co-creating, with this bigger-than-me-spiritual-force.
It allows me to experience myself, and my life, as something more expansive, sacred, and wonder-full than my rational, mundane self and reality.
It helps me to feel more real, inspired, complete, enchanted, and alive.
My spiritual path also involves my ongoing process of Self-discovery, inner connection, and psycho-spiritual growth, where I practice:
● being aware of, and healing, my shadow
● integrating aspects of my higher consciousness (like awareness, creativity, and joy) into myself and my daily life
● evolving into my highest, most authentic expression
● living a life of meaning, purpose, fulfilment, and compassion
I'm not aiming to transcend into the spiritual ether or become a perfected being of love and light.
I'm aiming to thrive as myself in a life that fulfils the heart and soul of me and, in turn, share my learning and wisdom to help other women to blossom and thrive too.
My key spiritual influences are:
● Psycho-spiritual psychology (especially Psychosynthesis)
● Spiritual alchemy
● Archetypes and symbology
● Intentional creativity and the expressive arts
At the end of the day, spirituality's a deeply personal thing and I LOVE being on my own spiritual adventure. How about you?
If you want to discover 6 steps that'll help you go from struggling to thriving, grab your free guide below.